Wednesday 9 May 2012

What is Kabbalah ? (English Version)







"You can't imagine how painful could be the mere fact of talking about those memories. To remember, while I was trying to explain, in english language, what could be, according to me, an thousands years old esoteric tradition, her look.

"Her eyes, pouring pure love, telling me how much I was important for her. It was a warm night, mosquitos couldn't disturb us, the neighbours' look would have not be able to veil her gaze, and I was losing myself as well as in my explaination than in her eyes, in this golden ocean in which I could dive without apparatus, her eyes that were giving a sense to my life, a sense to all I could attempt to accomplish, a sense to this mad race I did with Life, looking for answers everywhere and nowhere.

At this blessed time, in this instant of pure eternity, time and space abolished, rendering obsolete all the laws of Nature and Universe, the look she lied on my was my reward.

Dominus Flevit. This time, however short it was, how harbringer of troubles it was,  this instant worth all wars, all fight, justify my life, my very existence.

Knowing it will never happen again kills me, softly, but I will die with a smile, having lived long enough, old enough, for when the time has come I will close my eyes on that look, and I will bring this souvenir in my very last Journey"

C.

1 comment:

  1. [...] <english version> Share this:TwitterFacebookTumblrJ'aimeJ'aime  article Categories: Life, Mysterious Thoughts | Laisser un commentaire [...]

    ReplyDelete